NEO Flux aims to be the first lightweight C# NEO API server
AllCode has started publishing to our neo-flux github repository.
AllCode started working on neo-flux after incurring pain with neo-python due to neo-python’s requirement that the NEO production or test blockchain be synchronized in order to make use of it. neo-flux is based upon on the City of Zion project, neo-lux.
What does neo-flux currently do
- This project aims to be the first lightweight C# NEO API server, which can be installed and used right away without requiring synchronizing with the NEO Production Blockchain. If you have any experience using neo-python, you’ll understand the benefit of not having to synchronize.
- All transactions can be securely processed without having open wallets on the server. All of the other NEO server apps require an existing wallet to remain open.
- Each operation rotates to a different RPC node. All of the other NEO apps stick to the most recent working RPC node.
- RPC Nodes are checked before performing operations on them. Slow, dead, or otherwise unreachable nodes are discarded, so, the server is always connected to working fast RPC nodes.
- Gracefully handles failed transactions by using up configurable retries spread out over a configurable timespan.
- Ability to close the server to ensure selected clients can use it, which gives us control for specific products.
- Easy to use, JSON focused API
- Configured with NEO RPC Nodes that work. If you don’t understand why you need to make use of different seed nodes then please see Configuring the NEO-GUI and NEO-LUX to use different NEO Seed Nodes
- Support for additional pools of NEO RPC Nodes including the AllCode Test Network
What neo-flux will do
- Check heights
- Support logged in users
- Monitoring UI
Joel Garcia has been building AllCode since 2015. He’s an innovative, hands-on executive with a proven record of designing, developing, and operating Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), mobile, and desktop solutions. Joel has expertise in HealthTech, VoIP, and cloud-based solutions. Joel has experience scaling multiple start-ups for successful exits to IMS Health and Golden Gate Capital, as well as working at mature, industry-leading software companies. He’s held executive engineering positions in San Francisco at TidalWave, LittleCast, Self Health Network, LiveVox acquired by Golden Gate Capital, and Med-Vantage acquired by IMS Health.